Saturday, February 21, 2009

What if you were given a ticket that could magically start your life anew? Would you redeem it?


I had the wonderful opportunity this last week to pick one of the books out of my box to read. It is Brendon Burchard's, Life's Golden Ticket. What an amazing and truely inspirational book. A must read for everyone. Why should you take a weekend to read? We are all given second chances at some point to change the way we live and think. This book walks us through one man's journey of change. It makes us ask if the past theme's of our lives are dictating how we live in the present and our decisions for our future? It also asks us if we are a "miracle worker". Even after finishing this book I am asking myself these questions a week later.
Brendon Burchard is a life coach and leadership speaker and has consulted many people from universities to Fortune 500 companies. He donates a portion of the proceeds from the sale of the book to Kiwanis, Junior Achievement, and the YMCA.
This is a powerful book and will leave you thinking about yourself. Are you willing to accept Life's Golden Ticket?
I did find the official web site for Brendon's book which is below. You can purchase it from the site or I'm sure it is on Amazon.
Dare to be a miracle worker!

1 comment:

  1. I always enjoy inspirational biographical-type of books so I'll be sure to put this on my library reading list. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete