Thursday, February 12, 2009

Schwinn Bike

Just received word from Carolyn at the Dr. Pat Show that I am going to receive a Schwinn Bike! I need to forward my fitness goals and inseam so that I can be matched with the appropriate bike.

Fitness Goals
1. To Bike from Redmond Washington to University Village in Seattle Washington!
The Burke-Gilman Trail is a 27-mile trail, mostly flat, in the Seattle, Washington metro area. It winds through urban areas in the north end of Seattle, from Ballard to the University District, and then north to the end of Lake Washington. There it becomes the Sammamish River Trail, and follows the Sammamish River southwards, ending at Marymoor Park in Redmond, Washington.
For all you serious bikers out there, that may not be far but for a mom who is a weekend warrior ( except for walking) that's a lot!
I also need to send Carolyn my inseam... well... I'm only 4'11' tall. Hopefully they won't give me a kids bike! ( Just kidding! )
I'll be sure to post you a picture of my bike when it's received. Perhaps you have some suggestions on a training program? As the days get longer it'll be easier to get out after work!

No comments:

Post a Comment