Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Body Talk Access Class with Pat Sullivan


In case you missed the last Body Talk sessions offered by Pat Sullivan there are more coming up and to accomodate those requests she has added an evening class! Check it out below and contact her directly to sign up!
BodyTalk Access Saturday Class
When: Saturday, October 17th, 2009 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Where: Seattle Healing Arts 6300 9th Ave NE Seattle, WA 98115
Cost: $150.00 (early bird $135.00 if registered and paid by October 9th)
Register here: http://bodytalksystem.com/seminars/details.cfm?id=10988

BodyTalk Access Evening Class
When: Mon/Tues October 26-27 2009 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Where: 12th Ave NE and 147th Seattle, WA 98155 exact address provided upon registration
Cost: $150.00 (early bird $135.00 if registered and paid by October 19th)
Register here: http://bodytalksystem.com/seminars/details.cfm?id=11304

Another experience from an Access participant.

"Dear Pat, I am excited to share with you my experiences since I did the ACCESS class last June. When I came to the class, I could not walk without a cane, was in constant and severe pain, had trouble sleeping at night and focusing during the day. I heard you on the Dr. Pat show and my insides made an instant decision to attend. I was scheduled for surgery in a few weeks for total hip replacement. ( I know now that if I had heard of Access nine months earlier, I might not have required surgery.)After doing the techniques a few days, I almost felt worse. I remembered your advice to stay with it, because it could take a few days for the body and brain to receive the oxygen and circulation it needed to renew. It felt like a miracle when I was able to sleep without pain and the limp lessened when I walked. Also, my constant thirst had balanced and I felt hydrated.I did have the surgery, and in just weeks, I returned to almost normal mobility. I required little pain medication and the medical team marveled at my recovery. All went SO well- my heart abounds in gratitude.I have been doing the techniques faithfully and feel more joy each day. I know Access works because on those few days I didn't do the techniques, I felt a negative difference in my mental and emotional state, as well as in my body. So, I just don't forget to do it each morning! I have tried many avenues of healing and love the results I am getting. What a bargain! Blessings BE! Jody."

Pain, structural and postural issues are just a bit of what BodyTalk Access addresses. Your entire system is tuned up and ready to handle what it encounters, or what has been with you for awhile.

Pat Sullivan was on the Dr. Pat talk radio show in June. Click on the link to hear more about BodyTalk Acces and what it can do http://www.thedrpatshow.com/shows/drp-090616-sullivan.mp3
It's about 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment