Monday, March 2, 2009

Sacred Space

Creating a Sacred Space at Home or in your Daytimer!

In past posts we have talked about setting aside a special place for you to go for some quiet time. To reflect, think, meditate or pray. In my space I have put together some pictures of family, special gifts my children have made and some rocks that I collected on special vacation with my mom and daughter in California. ( They make me smile)
I've also found a set of Miracle Cards by, Marianne Williamson ( show above ) . They are fifty beautiful cards that reflect the miracles in our everyday lives. For the personal empowerment card on the reverse side it says:
" You are powerful in whatever moment you choose to be. The choice to be used as an instrument of love, right here, right now, is a choice of personal empowerment.
As we glorify God, we are glorified."
As most of you know I am in and out of the car all day so I've purchased a clear pocket for my day timer and that is where I keep my cards to look at during the day when I am out and about calling on customers. It is a constant reminder and I've tucked away some special memento's too! A traveling sacred space.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea! A traveling sacred space. I love it.

    ReplyDelete