Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Computer issues!!!




Yikes! Can you believe that my work and home computer crashed the same week! Wow! I got a double whammy in one week! Sorry for the lag in postings! I have a couple of books that I've read since I last posted and I'll be posting them in the next couple of days! Books I've wanted to read for quite some time and finally checked them out at the library!


But for now here is a pull from the deck of Heidi Baer's HarMoney cards:


Prosperity Law #8


I Experience Happiness and Satisfaction from Within



Happiness and satisfaction are not qualities that depend on outer circumstances, nor do they come from the future or the past. Each moment is a magical experience when you realize your fulfillment lies within.


Books to look forward to :


The Wisdom of your Face, Jean Haner

Excellent book!


No comments:

Post a Comment