Friday, February 5, 2010

Weight a minute!


Weight a Minute!
by Deborah Enos, CN
How are you doing with those resolutions to lose weight or eat healthier in 2010? Recently I heard Deborah Enos on the radio talking about her book Weight a Minute and how she brands herself as the one minute wellness coach.
I read her book this week and it was a great reminder on the pitfalls of getting older and learning how to incorporate healthier eating habits into your lifestyle. I enjoyed the book because it was such an easy read and reminded me of some things I already knew but maybe some additional information.
What I really do like is Deborah's web site and signed up for her on line newsletter. Already I had a one minute wellness tip in my inbox this week.
Overall a good reminder!

No comments:

Post a Comment