Monday, February 1, 2010

Prosperity Law # 12



"I SEEK APPROVAL FROM WITHIN"

When you follow the path of your heart, others may disapprove of your direction or choices.

Remain true to yourself. The only approval you really need is your own.

Harmoney Cards by Heidi Bear

How appropriate that I pulled this card on the first day of February. A big month of hearts, love and fun! I do believe that in order to follow your heart you need to slow down, stop and listen. I find this the hardest thing to do in my life. However, if we stop and listen its easier to hear and remain true to ourselves.

Happy February 1st! Can you believe it's already here? Wow!

1 comment:

  1. keep sharing with us, please....I will waiting your up date everyday!! Have a nice and relax day!........................................

    ReplyDelete