Thursday, February 4, 2010

Morning Routines

We all have them... morning routines. That is if you get up in enough time before work for them! Over the years ( as I get older ) the routines change. At one time I was able to get up at 5:00 am to exercise. Can you believe that? Not anymore! I'm still up at 5 am but my days start a little slower and I do the exercising in the evenings when I'm all warmed up! Now I take the dog out, shower, make tea, fix kids lunches and then hit the emails. My favorite part of my morning is checking out some of my favorite blogs. They are so creative and inspire me! All of these women are unbelievable. They are from all over the world. Utah, England, Australia and even here is Seattle. Here are a few of my favorites!

The Pioneer Woman

A Year from Oak Cottage

A Day that is Dessert

A Cup of Jo

The Farm Chicks

I love to look at what they're doing, seeing, feeling and cooking! I make comments, collect recipes and think what a small world we have now.

Some day maybe I'll be able to replace my blog reading with some yoga or meditation but for now I'm happy to sit with my tea and catch up.

What we do in the morning grounds us for the balance of the day.

What are some of your favorite morning routines?

No comments:

Post a Comment