Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentine's Day


Well... the countdown is on. We are only a couple of days shy of the big "V" day! I don't know about you... but I think this is a Hallmark holiday! I commute 2 hours a day and have a lot of time behind the wheel to listen to ALOT of talk radio. All week its been nothing but LOVE and SEX being discussed. Talk about putting the pressure on people! Shouldn't we be thinking of this 365 days a year? Do we really need a reminder to tell those that we care about that we love them?
Ok... so I caved in a bit. I did buy some cards for a my family and one special person. But that's it! There won't be massage oils or gifts on Sunday! I'll bring those out the following weekend!
Remember
The secret to LOVE is to LOVE yourself.
You can't love another person until you've fully accepted yourself and love all that about you.
Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment