Monday, April 27, 2009

Java for Jesus is very close to being on the streets!

Wow! Can it really be ? Tonight I put the first label on a 1 pound bag of
Java for Jesus Coffee!
I had to call Branden and Makaela downstairs for the ceremonial moment!
These are the proto types and I'm still working on the web site. However, if you are so inclined to want to help sponsor my efforts you can purchase some coffee directly from me!
Help get the organization off it's feet!


Here is an up close view of the coffee bag and label!
Had it not been for the Dr. Pat Holistic Makeover I may have never made this dream a reality!
More to come as I launch the web site!
If you do attend a church and know that your youth group is fundraising for a particular event please let me know. Your organization can make up to 30% profit on each bag of coffee!
Better than washing cars and pulling weeds!

No comments:

Post a Comment