Thursday, October 14, 2010

Unraveling Week # 3 Favorite Things



This week in my Unraveling group has been difficult. We are having to take photos and post to the group Flicker account pictures of our favorite things. This took me a couple of days to think about and then act upon.

In the last couple of years I've done a lot of weeding out of things and getting rid of stuff! My motto is ... "if I got the chance to move to Italy tomorrow would I take it with me?" If the answer was no it went to the Goodwill. Lots of stuff.

So when I got this assignment it was really hard to think of things that were my favorite. However I did come up with a couple:

1. Shells , Rocks and Sea Glass that I collect on various trips. I display them in various small containers. My daughter when to Costa Rica and couldn't think what to bring me back. She brought me back some shells from beach. That was a special gift.

2. Photo albums that I make of our special family vacations. We love looking back over them. They are filled with all sorts of mementos from the trips.

What are some of your favorite things?

No comments:

Post a Comment