Wednesday, May 19, 2010

You can teach an old dog new tricks!

LEARNING NEW TRICKS
It took a very windy, rainy evening here in Seattle for me to take time to sit down and read the manual on my camera and download some photos. Then I got real ambitious and thought I'd learn some new photo software. Then.... I went and thought oh... I can make a collage! Ok... it was a good first try... I see some defects but I won't point them out.
Took some photos from my recent trip and played around with them in the above collage. It was fun but frustrating because I couldn't really access the photos I wanted to show.
Oh well... you can teach an old dog new tricks!
Don't let anyone ( even yourself ) tell you that you can't try something new.


What have you been putting off learning to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment