Monday, June 1, 2009

Motivational Posters

So.. May was just one of those months and now the first day of June! After packing up my work computer for the evening to watch a bit of Little League I thought.... wouldn't it be great to make your own motivational posters to keep you focused, on track, and have fun?
Well, a little "Googling" and I found just what I was looking for and perfect timing for anyone else who may be looking for something besides those mundane posters you see in every store.
Meet Big Hue Labs!
You can upload your own photo, customize your message and text.
Perfect for work, kids at home, or school.
I played around with the one above.
(I love this picture I took of the kids over Memorial Day weekend. )
You can email to anyone and it pops right in your inbox.
Have fun creating your own motivational posters!

No comments:

Post a Comment