Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Spiritual Cinema Circle

I don't know about you but when I finally get to sit down to watch a movie I'm very picky! Most of the "main stream " movies barely appeal to me and I find myself wandering for about an hour in the rental store and ultimately come home empty handed.

Now I've found Spiritual Cinema Circle! This is a movie "club" where for a monthly fee they will send you a movie straight to your mail box! The movies you get are full-length features, both dramas and comedies, short films, and documentaries on mind-opening subjects. The movies are about many different subjects, but they all share common elements: All the movies are carefully-chosen to provide genuine nourishment for the heart and soul.

These movies inspire and give you that uplifting feeling when you are done viewing!

Here is the link, Check it out!

http://www.spiritualcinemacircle.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment