Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Trust


Trust
Follow your heart,
but be quiet for a while first.
Ask questions, then feel the answer.
Learn to trust your heart.
This week I had the opportunity to spend time with my special friend Dawn Marie and we talked about building trust. It's been such a long time since I've had to start from scratch and build trust with someone, and them with me. It was a good conversation on what a process two people go thru to develop mutual understanding and trust.
Then I started to think about how we need to trust our own inner voice and picked the above to write.
The dahlia flowers are are a reminder of my long time special friend Pam's wedding that was years ago in August and how she had home grown dahlias on all the tables at her reception. This time of year and seeing the dahlias always reminds me of her special day. ( Happy Anniversary! )

No comments:

Post a Comment