Friday, August 14, 2009

HarMoney Card- Prosperity # 3



HarMoney Card - Prosperity #3

I SEE MYSELF IN A NEW LIGHT

Just because your life has been a certain way in the past doesn't mean it must be the same in the future. The future can be different. You can make it different. You can change.

Questions to ask:

What are my priorities?

What are my short and long term goals? Am I going to let time slip by and not accomplish those things that are important to me?

How do I make the things that I am passionate about a priority?

Have I written things down?

Have I set dates?

Who is holding me accountable?

1 comment:

  1. After my morning meditation, I pull one of these cards. Great to look at it again at the end of the day and see where the parallels shows up. Today's card: "My life has purpose and meaning"

    ReplyDelete