Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sandra James 2009 CD Release

2009 Sandra James Songwriting Contest CD Released!

A pleasant surprise in my mail box upon my return from Carmel. A package containing the 2009 Sandra James Songwriting Contest CD. The CD comprises of the eight songwriting finalists and more of Sandra's music for everyone to enjoy.

For those of you that are not familiar, the Sandra James Music Foundation is a non profit organization who is committed to supporting the causes that were important to Sandra when she was alive: positive changes involving children, music, peace, and the protection of the environment.

I am always thrilled to be involved with the foundation and am happy to make my contributions since Sandra was a dear childhood friend and I have met an amazing friend Rhonda while working on these projects!

Rhonda and I will be sharing the CD's and giving them out at the 2009 Sister's Folk Life Festival in Sisters, Oregon in September.

However, we are more than willing to share now. If you would like your own CD and hear these amazing messages from the featured artists please send me an email and I'd be happy to send you a CD, courtesy of the foundation!

You can visit the Sandra James Music Foundation web site by going to

www.sandrajames.com



1 comment:

  1. I loved the first one so I'd be thrilled to have another CD. Thanks, Deborah.

    ReplyDelete