Sunday, July 3, 2011

Summer Reading



The Violets of March

By Sarah Jio



This last week on my trip to the library I picked up a book by chance and had no idea at the time that I would have picked an all time winner!


On Friday evening late, I started The Violets of March and had finished it by Saturday afternoon!


A wonderful story that is set on Bainbridge Island , a ferry ride west of Seattle.


The story is a combination of mystery and a love story.


I wasn't familiar with the author Sarah Jio so I went to her site

and found a wonderful surprise. A trailer video of the book. I understand this is a new way to promote a book and this trailer is especially nice. Give it a view.


I will definitely be looking for more of Sarah's books!



This is a thumbs up for a summer read at the beach.


No comments:

Post a Comment