Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Valentine's Day Ideas

It's that time of year when our minds turn to chocolate and hearts! I saw a wonderful idea on the Internet that I had to share. It's a chocolate pinata!

The six or eight inch cake is made and filled with gourmet chocolates. You get the mallet and crack it open. Inside is yours to enjoy!

The masterminds at Serenade Chocolatire in Boston MA are the creators of this masterpiece.
You can order it here!
Ok... so I've dropped the hint! My address is..........................

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! And what a unique surprise for a special someone. Who'd of guessed that it is hollow? Really kind of inspires me to take a break for some chocolate...There's got to be some around here somewhere :-) Hope you're having a great Tuesday Deborah. ~Blessings, Janet

    ReplyDelete