Monday, October 25, 2010

Monday- Pumpkin


Pumpkin Stuffed with Everything Good
- Dorie Greenspan
Around my French Table

I had just picked up my new cookbook Around my French Table, and found a recipe that I had to try on Sunday evening. Pumpkin Stuffed with Everything Good! What better thing to cook when you have a couple of hours on a cold rainy, windy afternoon in Seattle?

This receipe is sooooo gooood!!! This pumpkin is stuffed with all sorts of goodness, bread, gruyere cheese, cream and lots more!

We may need to fix it again before Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

  1. I think I gained a couple of pounds just looking at this post. But the orange veggies are so very good for you too. Beautiful picture. Have a wonderful day! Love your blog. And yesterday's pic of you and your son...precious. Handsome young man :-)

    ReplyDelete