Tuesday, September 21, 2010

FALL






With the beginning of fall comes bulb planting! This weekend I ran into my garden store to see all that was being offered so that I could make my list for a purchase this weekend! I don't plan out where things are going but every year I plant more bulbs of different varieties. It's not a very fun job but when spring comes I'm always glad I took the time.
This year I'm thinking of hosting a neighborhood bulb planting party one morning. Of course we need to jockey kids sport schedules and rain.... but I think we can make it work!
What is your favorite bulb to plant?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts on my blog yesterday. I love those little reminders to stop the spinning and live for a moment, so it is nice to hear that I am in good company :-)

    I love the scent of freesia so it always has a place in my yard. Daffodils are so happy, tulips can be so casually elegant and the crocus with their tiny little stems poking up first in the spring. I am inspired :-)

    ReplyDelete