Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year, New Adventures!

New Year and New Adventures!
While everyone is thinking of their New Years resolutions.... when the new year comes I'm thinking of making things HAPPEN. My motto is that if you don't make things happen then you'll just sit around!
I found this great site a couple of months ago called Edible British Columbia.
They had some amazing things to do in Canada and one was a Gourmet Kayaking trip in the Canadian Gulf Islands. It sounded wonderful in 2009 and the trips were booked. So... when 2010 rolled around I figured no one was going to beat me in the sign ups this year!
I signed up yesterday to go on the Gourmet Kayaking Trip! It gives me chance to get some great exercise and eat some wonderful food by the sounds of it! Nothing like not feeling guilty about eating after a hard day of kayaking!
I'll be developing not only my physical capabilities for this trip but my photography skills! Looking forward to taking some great pictures.
I can't wait to show you the photos later on this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment