Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Making our lives easier!


I have been so busy lately that I haven't had a chance to post here in the blog! In the last couple of posts I've shared how I felt the month of January was spinning away and I really didn't have enough time to get everything done! Well... as you may recall, I made "the list" and actually was able to cross a lot off and felt quite good about accomplishing something! Had I not sat down and wrote out that list a couple of weeks ago I may still be swirling around between work, kids, and home projects!
One of the other things I did was bring out the 'ol crock pot. You know... the one that sits way back in the cupboard? Bring it out, dust it off and plug it in! I can not tell you how much this appliance has saved me time and money by planning out my meals ahead and plugging it in prior to going to work.
A blog site that really inspired me to get started was A YEAR OF SLOW COOKING she has a very interesting story and shares some great recipes to get you started.
I plan on starting my list for February here soon and hopefully I'll have some book reviews to share with you soon.
What I'm reading Live Your Bliss by Terry Cole-Whittaker. Amazing person and wonderfully authored.

No comments:

Post a Comment