Thursday, May 7, 2009

I Think , I AM! By Louise Hay and Kristina Tracy


I think, I AM
By Louise Hay and Kristina Tracy
Illustrated by Manuela Schwarz
Some time ago in a series of emails I noticed a children's book offered by Hay House publishing. It was a children's book
I think, I AM!
This book has been nagging at me to purchase it so I finally broke down the other day and made the purchase! Even though I have teens in the house I thought... why not!
Boy am I glad I did so I can tell all of you who read to young children that this is a must for any child's library. Lousie has been teaching all of us for some time that our thoughts create our reality and the differences between positive and negative thoughts.
This book simply teaches a child how to turn a negative thought into a positive affirmation!
How wonderful!
For Example: I don't like my hair. I wish it were like hers! changes to: I LOVE MYSELF JUST THE WAY I AM!
As far as I'm concerned this is what we should be teaching our children in school!
The book is also beautifully illustrated by Manuela Schwarz
I am going to gift the book I purchased to my son's elementary school. Maybe someone will check it out and it will open their minds to the power of positive affirmations!

No comments:

Post a Comment