Saturday, May 9, 2009

I received my new Schwinn Bike!

The new Schwinn Bike has arrived!
I was able to take delivery this week of my new Schwinn bike courtesy of Schwinn and the Dr. Pat Holistic Makeover!
After going on line and hunting for the model it looks as though I have a
2009 Voyageur Women's "comfort" bike
( Yes.. I'll need some comfort biking that Burke Gilman Trail ! )
For all you Dr. Pat Listeners, attention!
I hope to put together a ride with some of the local holistic makeover winners in early August. We will be riding from Redmond, Wa. to Seattle on the Burke Gilman Trail. Hopefully we will be able to take donations for a ride to raise money for a local charity.
Stay tuned for details! We would love to have you join us!
Thank you Dr. Pat and Schwinn for the wonderful gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment