Friday, February 13, 2009

So what was in the big box?





Several weeks ago I received a special delivery at my door. It was a very large box! In the box were items generously donated by the sponsors of the Dr. Pat Holistic Makeover!

Wow! What a thrill... it was like Christmas ~

I wanted to wait until I had some time to go through the box and enjoy every moment since I was warned that there were some incredible items enclosed.

On a Saturday morning after my "chores " were done I went ahead and slowly opened the box. In with some beautiful tissue were colorful burlap bags filled with all the goodies you see on the dinning room table. I just had to capture all these goodies in one place. I knew that at some point I'd want to share them with you.

So you may ask... what was in the box?

Well! I can tell you that there were A LOT of items in the box... it was a bottomless box!


Here are some of the items!

- The Ageless Secret! Was used immediately... Ladies we have to talk... this product if WONDERFUL!!!
- Go Green Biodegradable Bags
- Natural Dentist Health toothpaste and Mouthwash
-Anicare Gel Pain Relief
-Topricin
-Nature's Inventory Sleep Aid and Natural Time Leg Calm
- Crema de Cacao Body Cream and Lotion
- Books.. lots of Books! (I'll be reading and mentioning them in my blog )
- Living with Intention Audio from Deanna Davis PHD
Multi grain Tortilla Chips by " Food Should Taste So Good" - These are delicious!!!
Tonight's Give away! The first one to email me back will be gifted the small travel size of The Ageless Secret to try! This is an incredible product and you can visit their web site

1 comment:

  1. This is very exciting! I don't know how you're doing it all, but I have confidence you'll do it all with great enthusiasm! Suggestion: I've just been introduced to Facebook; you need to get your blog on Facebook! http://buzz.blogger.com/
    Looking forward to the next update! Beth

    ReplyDelete