Wednesday, February 11, 2009

First Post to an exciting Journey

Hello~
I'm posting after a long day at work, my son's basketball game, take out dinner ( too late to cook at 7:30 pm ) and navagating a Google Blog web site! I have to say that you can teach an old dog new tricks! We'll just see if I can get into the site tomorrow!

For those that don't know me I am a single mom in Redmond Washington. I rise early at 5 am each morning to take my dauchsand Ginger out and proceed to get on with the daily chores and emails prior to waking up kids and getting us all off for school and work each week day. What follows work is a scramble to get to some kind of sports practice, dinner, laundry, "homework" for work, and the kid's school work. By 9:30 pm, I'm beat!

What makes me not your mom next door is that I am in the first three weeks of my journey on the Dr. Pat Holistic Makeover. Who is Dr. Pat? What is a Holistic Makeover? You'll find out soon~

Why did I start this post? So many incredible things were happening to me that each day I wanted to capture for you some incredible people I was being introduced to during this process. My hope is that I can share and you'll be able to follow along and we'll all grow together.

The question that Dr. Pat will ask of you is..... "What would you do if you knew you could not fail?". Well??? I asked myself that question and that's what got me here to this blog!

Enjoy my posts each day and please share your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment