Monday, May 24, 2010

The Kind Diet By Alicia Silverstone

The Kind Diet
by
Alicia Silverstone
Several months ago I had heard Alicia on the radio talking about her book so the weekend I read The Kind Diet

She breaks the book out into three sections:
- Kind vs. Nasty Foods ( coffee, sugar etc )
- Living the Kind Life
-The Recipes
What I liked about Alicia's approach is that she breaks out living "the kind life" into several approaches.
- Flirting with the diet
- Going Vegan
- Becoming a Superhero
As a reader I really appreciated the fact that everyone can not go vegan and/or they want to approach things slowly.
The recipes in the book are terrific and can't wait to experiment.
Alicia also has her own web site which promotes the kind life diet and healthy lifestyles. You can visit it by clicking this link. The site is very well done and I was interested in the forum section which is a great area to visit and there are several different topic discussions.

No comments:

Post a Comment