Monday, September 21, 2009

Cycle the Wave

Cycle the Wave
September 20, 2009
All proceeds benefit Eastside Domestic Violence
On Sunday I had the opportunity to participate in a great ride , Cycle the Wave benefiting Eastside Domestic Violence. This the second year they have put on this ride and what's really fun is that it is an all woman's bike ride. There were women of all ages and abilities out there riding to benefit a great cause. What a great way to get your exercise in before noon and help someone!
Cycle the Wave has three ride to choose: 25 mile, 40 mile, and 66mile! I chose to do the 25 mile ride since I had to be done by noon! It was a great morning and excellent ride! Perfect fall weather! Next year come out and join me! Although I'll be training for the 40 mile!

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome, what a great cause. I could never do 25 miles by noon. So you must be in good shape. Good for you and I hope your raised a lot of awareness for your group!

    ReplyDelete